spivey works ahrd at stuff

Saturday, March 10

I wood like To thank the acadamy...

I'm sure you all have heard the news about me earning the Cyclone Industries 2005 Miss Your Food Security Award by now. The photo at the right was taken after the ceremony. See Mr. Billings looking at me? He's wishing he had more your food security right about now.

To tell you the truth, I'm a little surprised I won it myself. I didn't really work that hard for it, but I think Mr. B. did. He seemed sad after the cremeony. Passed up all the napkins at the buffet table and sat in the corner of the room carving "Injustice" into the window sill. I guess he's kind of upset because it came down to just me and him (you can see him in the photo looking lustfully at my sash immediately following my coronation). Oh well. He won it the last two years, AND he won 2002 Miss Stairwell Railing Slider. I guess they just wanted someone new to get some recognition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home