spivey works ahrd at stuff

Sunday, October 28

So LOng alex

Greetings Spivey.

I got a e-mail todya from sir mr Billings about a resent incident in my offise.

SPIVEY,

This morning I talked to MASE BACON, our very important client. I don't have to tell you who this is. He tells me he saw you in your office up to tomfoolery, chicanery, nonsense, monkeyshines, shinanigens, and three counts of skylarking.

I will have no more jocularity in my office workspace. It makes our company look bad and lazy. At our last project update meeting, Alexander Oneline said he had 17 projects he was working on and you had one. Two, if you count that time you opened the door for me.

That said: about that raise you asked for, I'm giving it to you. I can't afford to lose you to JANS PANTS, INC or some other "profitable" company. You've done good work so far. Keep it up. Just not the hijinks and junketing.

MR BILLING


S

turns out mase bacon saw My secrety screwing around in my office and mr bacen thought it was me. Here is how i have to cover for my cercretary every day. I hope he appreicieants it:

I can explain sir. I now that you moved me off the bacon account to work on more impotrant stuff and i wanted To be sure that Mr Bacon saw me in my office having a workin lunch with sum of our clients. I belive what he saw was me working on accounts from Tom Flattery and Jon Sense from Monkey Shines Car Wash, down the sreet from Shenanigans. They drove a Skylark to Psyclone INdustrys this morning and we enjoyed a bucket of Fried chicanery while we wurked dilgently.

I can see how I would misunderstand what mr Bacon was talking about. This is all a misunderstating. So as you can see the raise which I think is nice should be slightly more baecause of my recent hard work. I appriciate your understatment of this issue.

As far as Alex ONeline is conserned, he and I have theverything figured out. He no long3er works for the company effective emmediately. I will pass on the massage that he is fired.

Thanks and happy selling

Spivey


Petty clever huh. well at leats i have a reaise and alex oneline no longer works here. that will help me avoid his stupidnees.

more later. Spivey out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home