spivey works ahrd at stuff

Friday, November 2

Bad News

To: Spivey
From: Billings
Subject: GOOD NEWS

Good news, Spivey. Now that that slackabout Alexander Oneline is gone, you'll be getting all his case files. This shouldn't load up your shoulders too heavy with work. But feel free to come in on weekends from now on to keep your head above water. We can't afford to get behind with our accounts. Especially now that Oneline is gone. You might want to think about getting rid of your lunch break altogether as well. I heard a rumor that the Congress is going to lower the minimum wage. That way we'll be able to cut our spending without expending any more staff. Don't worry. This won't affect you. But don't tell Bartelly or Doc.

MR: BILLINGS

-------------------

So I got this e-mail from bilings and i have been workin every since I got it. I came in on Tuesday bcause I took Monday off to look at ta new job in food secutirys. Then I come bakc to my desk to this rude awakening. Wednesay is even Edward Sciicssor Hands day where I tape scissorts to my hands and walk around my office cuttig up documents. unimportant ones I forgot to say. I mean I got the raise and all but then 85 per% went into the fund for a new paintig we got down in the loobby. Then the paiting got stolen and was in mr. billings office the next day. then the painting was replace by a picture of billings with Tom Selleck and I saw the paiting that all my salaray goes toward sitting in the dupmster behind the building. Why? I ask. So anyway the bad news is this website will suffer and Mr. BIllings will regret giving me meore work - so much in fact that i stay here overnights now and sleep in the bed in Rex's office. But what it all boils down to is that I won't have time to update and so no one will know whwat is going on in mr. billings company. So well see who has the last laugh. Me or Oneline.

I know it will be me. Fact, I just started laughing and it probably won't stop until there's no more laughing in the background. By that I mean when those kids get away from my window so I can put my pants back on.

H & O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home