spivey works ahrd at stuff

Sunday, November 4

Nothing bothers Backers.

To: Spivey
From: Billings
Subject: Re: QUESTION

SPIVEY. I want you to put down the reports. I know they are due today by 5 p.m. and you're probably about three days behind, but I want you to report to Alexander Oneline. I've hired him back on. He is now my right-hand man. Actually, I'm left-handed, so it doesn't do him much good at my right hand. There are never any pencils over there or anything. Please meet up with Oneline and get on this electronic codename business so I can send you electronic messages. I consider Oneline one of our top employees. You could learn a thing or two from him. He even has an Internet Page. Maybe he can teach you how to make one. Not that I want you making Internet Pages, Spivey. That would be grounds for dismissal. Confidentiality and all.


----------

Well it seems that Mr. b is really misled in terms of wat he wnats to do with this company. he has Parentally hired oneline to take my Place as his rite hand man. Hmm. This situation will teake a littel work to resolve, but thats why I've changed my name to Backers. You see, these kinds of things wood have bothered spivey in the past. Not backers. he's not botherd by all that much -- he takes things in stride and things usully go his way. 4 INstance, i got blingins to stop buggin me aobut all those rpeorts, didn' I? Spivey couldn't have done that. Only Backers. So sit back and enjoy the greatness of backers in weeks to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home